XU2AC AC voltage protection
The XU2AC AC protective device of the easy PROFESSIONAL LINE from SEG electronics (formerly Woodward) is a digital protective device for monitoring two, three and four-wire networks. It protects electrical power generators, consumers or general equipment against impermissible overvoltage or undervoltage and can be used in both low and medium voltage networks.
In addition, it is possible to monitor the phase sequence.
We offer the device in the following configurations: XU2AC:
- Setting range UE< 75 ... 105 x Un (cont.)
- setting="" range="" u=""> 95 ... 125 x Un (cont.)
- setting range tU<, tU> 0 ... 1 s / 0 ... 10 s (cont.)
- Hysteresis for U<, U> 3 %, 6 %, 10 %
- Rated auxiliary voltage 50 ... 750 V DC or 36 ... 520 V AC (f = 35 ... 78 Hz)
- Power consumption approx. 4 W (terminals A1, A3)
- Quick mounting on DIN rail
- Front sealable
- Integrated self-test via pushbutton
- Meets the requirements of IEC 60255-1
- DIP switch for 50 Hz / 60 Hz changeover
- Includes a full version of the Smart view operating software for downloading
The following protection functions are included in the scope of delivery:
ANSI: 27, 59
For different configurations please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery time: In stock within 3-4 working days, otherwise 25 working days.
All prices plus packing and shipping.
More info about the product here.