XR1 rotor ground fault protection
The XR1 of the easy PROFESSIONAL LINE from SEG electronics (formerly Woodward) is a protection device for detecting rotor earth faults in synchronous machines.
The earth fault stage detects high and low resistance earth faults of the rotor windings. It has a two-stage design (for alarm and trip).
The XR1 meets all requirements of IEC 60255-1.
- R< 20 ... 140 kΩ
- R<< 0 ... 30 kΩ
- tR< 0 ... 25 s / 0 ... 50 s (cont.)
- tR<< 0 ... 10 s / 0 ... 20 s (cont.)
- Rated auxiliary voltage 19 ... 390 V DC or 36 ... 275 V AC (f = 40 ... 70 Hz)
- Power consumption approx. 4 W (terminals A1, A2)
- Quick mounting on DIN rail
- Front sealable
- Integrated self-test via pushbutton
- Meets the requirements of IEC 60255-1
- DIP switch for 50 Hz / 60 Hz changeover
- Includes a full version of the Smart view operating software for downloading
The following protection functions are included in the scope of delivery:
For different configurations please contact us via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Delivery time: In stock within 3-4 working days, otherwise 25 working days.
All prices plus packing and shipping.
More info about the product here.