XP2R power and power direction protection
The XP2R of the easy PROFESSIONAL LINE from SEG electronics (formerly Woodward) is a protective device for detecting reverse power in gensets in parallel operation and for monitoring the delivered active power of power generators.
The XP2R meets all requirements of IEC 60255-1.
We offer the device in the following configurations: XP2R5:
- For connection to standardized 5 A CT's.
- PR> 1 % ... 30 % x Pn (cont.)
- P> 1 % ... 120 % x Pn (cont.)
- tPR> 0 ... 10 s / 0 ... 100 s (cont.)
- tP> 0 ... 10 s / 0 ... 100 s (cont.)
- Rated auxiliary voltage 50 ... 750 V DC or 36 ... 520 V AC (f = 35 ... 78 Hz)
- Power consumption approx. 4 W (terminals A1, A3)
- Quick mounting on DIN rail
- Front can be sealed
- Integrated self-test via pushbutton
- Meets the requirements of IEC 60255-1
- DIP switch for 50 Hz / 60 Hz changeover
- Includes a full version of the Smart view operating software for downloading
The following protection functions are included in the scope of delivery:
ANSI: 32, 32R
For different configurations please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Delivery time: In stock within 3-4 working days, otherwise 25 working days.
All prices plus packing and shipping.
More info about the product here.