XU1E ground fault protection
The XU1E of the easy PROFESSIONAL LINE from SEG electronics (formerly Woodward) is a digital protection device for ground fault detection in isolated and semi-rigidly grounded medium voltage networks. Digital filtering ensures suppression of harmonics. The device is connected to the open-circuited da-dn windings of the voltage transformers. The XU1E meets all requirements of IEC 60255-1.
We offer the device in the following configurations: XU1E:
- Setting range UE> 1 ... 120 V (cont.)
- Setting range tUE> 0 ... 10 s / 0 ... 100 s (cont.)
- Hysteresis for UE<, UE> 1 %, 2 %, 5 %
- Rated auxiliary voltage 50 ... 750 V DC or 36 ... 520 V AC (f = 35 ... 78 Hz)
- Power consumption approx. 4 W (terminals A1, A3)
- Quick mounting on DIN rail
- Front sealable
- Integrated self-test via pushbutton
- Meets the requirements of IEC 60255-1
- DIP switch for 50 Hz / 60 Hz changeover
- Includes a full version of the Smart view operating software for downloading
The following protection functions are included in the scope of delivery:
For different configurations please contact us via e-mail: email@example.com
Delivery time: In stock within 3-4 working days, otherwise 25 working days.
All prices plus packing and shipping.
More info about the product here.